Qualified Spa Therapist
Lisa Heptinstall and Helen Ellerker, Spa Co-Managers, are looking to recruit a qualified Spa Therapist to join their enthusiastic team. This position includes weekend and shift work.
Spa Therapist Responsibilities:
- Evaluating clients' beauty needs by asking questions and performing skin analyses.
- Providing facial and body hair removal treatments.
- Performing various massage techniques on clients' face, hands, feet and back.
- Explaining all treatment procedures to clients.
- Performing various skin treatments according to clients' needs, such as peels, facials and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Providing manicures and pedicures.
- Offering clients advice on cosmetic and skincare products.
- Properly sterilising beauty tools and equipment after every use.
Spa Therapist Requirements:
- Both NVQs Levels 2 and 3 in beauty therapy.
- Ideally, previous experience working in the beauty industry.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A professional appearance.
Temperature checks, track and trace. PPE, mask wearing.