Full-time Head Housekeeper
Your primary role is to supervise, train and work alongside the team of Room Attendants to ensure all hotel accommodation, public rooms and meeting rooms are cleaned to the highest standards and perfect condition to welcome and look after our discerning guests. But your expert knowledge will also be in demand with other departments.
- Inspecting all guests’ accommodation, public and meeting rooms to ensure of the highest standards of cleanliness
- Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry, maintenance and wages
- Scheduling staff rotas
- Overseeing maintenance reports and safety audits
- Ensuring lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner
- Overseeing the team of Senior Room Attendants, Room Attendants and Laundry Attendants
- An awareness of green issues
- Supporting your team as and when required.