New Year House Party Break
Two nights of celebration to welcome in 2019!
Welcoming the New Year at Middlethorpe Hall
On New Year’s Eve, arrive in time for a buffet of afternoon tea delicacies from 3.30pm. The evening starts with a Champagne and Canapés reception, to be followed by a magnificent six-course black-tie gala dinner designed by Head Chef, Ashley Binder.
Welcome in the New Year with a firework display (weather permitting) and dance to the tunes of a Jazz Band until the early hours. A light consommé and sandwiches will be served around 1am.
On New Year's Day, enjoy a leisurely Bloody Mary breakfast/brunch served from 9.30am
The New Year Package includes:
- Buffet afternoon tea on 31st December;
- Black-tie six-course dinner on 31st December;
- Three-course candlelit dinner on the other evenings;
- Overnight accommodation (based on two people sharing);
- Early morning tea served to the room each day;
- Brunch on 1st January, Yorkshire breakfast on the other mornings;
- Use of Middlethorpe Spa (restricted hours apply);
- Complimentary parking;
- £45 allowance per person towards dinner food on the other evenings;