WELCOME IN THE NEW YEAR
AT MIDDLETHORPE HALL & SPA
On New Year’s Eve, arrive in time for a Middlethorpe Hall cream tea. The evening will start with a Champagne and Canapés reception from 8pm, to be followed by a magnificent six-course black-tie dinner designed by Head Chef, Nicholas Evans. Welcome in the New Year with a firework display (weather permitting) and dance to the tunes of a Jazz Band until the early hours. A light consommé and sandwiches will be served around 1am.
On New Year’s Day, enjoy a leisurely Bloody Mary brunch served from 10.30am.
Tariffs quoted per room for the full length of the stay.
Two nights to include
Three nights to include
|The Main House|
|Deluxe double/twin room||£750||£1,085||£1,350|
|Four poster room||£830||£1,210||£1,495|
|The Lady Mary suite||£870||£1,260||£1,565|
|The Duke of York suite||£1,270||£1,835||£2,280|
The Cottage Suite
The Garden Suite
A complimentary bottle of house Champagne will be placed in the room of any guests staying three nights or more.
The New Year Package includes:
- Buffet afternoon tea on 31st December;
- Black-tie dinner on 31st Decembe;
- Three-course candlelit dinner on the other evenings;
- Overnight accommodation (based on two people sharing);
- Early morning tea served to the room each day;
- Brunch on 1st January, Yorkshire breakfast the other mornings;
- Use of Middlethorpe Spa (restricted hours apply);
- Complimentary parking;
- £43 allowance per person towards dinner food on the other evenings;
Terms and Conditions for New Year Bookings:
Written confirmation and a deposit of 50% of the booking is required to secure a reservation. Deposits cannot be refunded for accommodation cancelled after 1st November 2014 and full charge is liable to be made for a cancellation after 1st December 2014. We would advise taking insurance against loss of deposit due to illness.
A separate bill for extras, such as bar drinks, wine and telephone calls, will be presented on departure. Our tariffs are all inclusive. If they wish, guests may leave gratuities at their discretion.