For further information, please contact our Conference and Banqueting Co-ordinator, Julia Betteridge on 01904 661301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Middlethorpe Day Delegate Package from £40 inclusive of VAT to include:
- Use of the luxury surroundings of your chosen meeting room for the duration of your event i.e. the recently re-decorated, air-conditioned Barlow Room or the Boardroom within the historic Hall;
- Use of the Nespresso coffee machine throughout the day serving a selection of cappuccinos, lattes and teas (Barlow Room only);
- A selection of homemade biscuits courtesy of Pastry Chef Paul Harrison;
- A delicious two-course buffet lunch creaed by Head Chef Nick Evans, served in the meeting room;
- A plasma screen for direct connection to your laptop (Barlow Room only);
- Flipchart for making notes and brainstorming;
- Complimentary WiFi for all delegates;
- Still and sparkling filtered water;
- Bowl of fresh seasonal fruits;
- Delegate stationery;
- Our dedicated team to provide support before, during and after your event;
- Secure complimentary car parking;
Middlethorpe Residential Package from £180 inclusive of VAT, to include all the facilities provided in the Day Delegate Package and:
- Overnight accommodation in a single bedroom, with upgrades to Superior rooms or Suites available, and double occupancy rates available on request;
- Early morning tea delivered to the room;
- Full Yorkshire breakfast served in the dining room;
- A set three-course dinner created by Head Chef Nick Evans with coffee and sweetmeats, served in a private dining room;
- Use of the facilities at Middlethorpe Spa and its gymnasium.
The above offers are for a minimum of 8 delegates and valid for any meeting or conference held at Middlethorpe Hall & Spa, subject to availability.
PLEASE NOTE that this rate does not apply if the accommodation is required on Friday or Saturday night.
|Upgrade with a choice of the following for a unique Middlethorpe experience:
- Bacon, sausage or egg sandwiches served in the meeting room on arrival;
- Two or three-course luncheon served in a private dining room;
- Afternoon Tea delicacies (home-made pastries, scones and fruit cake) to end the day;
- Private tour of the award-winning gardens;
- Wine or Champagne tasting in the C17th Dovecote;
- Outdoor activities in the Spring Garden and Croquet lawn;
- Gourmet six-course dinner with matching wines;
Please click here to download our Meeting & Conference Packages brochure.
Boardroom - £195
Barlow Room - £395