COVID-19 - Measures for the Safe Return of Guests
We have followed the government COVID-19 guidelines and met the high standards required to be accredited the industry mark from the AA.
We have trained our staff to maintain vigilant cleanliness and put in place measures to aid social distancing for a safe environment.
We have taken the best advice to ensure everything is in place for a visit that will be as safe as it will be comfortable and enjoyable.
The measures apply to guests and everybody working at the hotel.
Please see below the Covid-19 Safety Measures for Guests, or download here.
As per government guidelines and to facilitate your next visit to Middlethorpe Hall & Spa/Middlethorpe Spa, may we suggest that you download the NHS Covid-19 application on your mobile phone, ahead of your arrival.
All information and links can be found on https://www.covid19.nhs.uk
You will be required to ‘check-in’ using this option when you enter the Hall/the Spa.
The hotel management, responsible for Covid-19 measures will be pleased to discuss them with you.
- The health and safety of our guests is our main concern.
- Please do not travel to the hotel, even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- A temperature check is available upon your arrival.
- Please respect social distancing. We prefer the wearing of face masks in all hallways and corridors of the hotel.
- No handshakes, please!
- Hand sanitiser is available for use at strategic points in public areas.
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place by staff.
- We are unable to enter or park your car.
- Your bedroom or suite will have been carefully cleaned.
- Check-in time is from 3pm and check-out time is by 11.30am.
- The hotel is unable to provide room service.
- If taken ill at the hotel, you should return to your room, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If it is necessary for you to return home, any balance of your booking will be refunded.
- Please return room keys to the key box at Reception.
- Your account will be presented electronically and card payments are preferred.
- In the dining rooms, tables have been placed at appropriate distances from each other.
- Reservations are required at a specific time for all meals, in advance.
- Buffet breakfast is currently not available.
Our Staff, Contractors and Suppliers are committed to guest safety
- Will wear face coverings (unless exempt).
- Will not attend if not well.
- Will wash and sanitise hands frequently.
- Will practise social distancing.
- Suppliers will not enter the building unless agreed.