Kitchen Chef de Partie
We are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie (2-rosette experience necessary) to join the successful Kitchen Team at Middlethorpe Hall & Spa.
In this position, you will play a key role in the day-to-day operations of our busy kitchen. You will collaborate with Ashley Binder our Head Chef to prepare menus, ensure adequate supplies at the cooking stations, and prep common ingredients for the team.
Chef de Partie Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head Chef to prepare menus;
- Order, prep and keep stocked the common ingredients for all cooking stations, including vegetables, spices, etc.;
- Follow the guidance of the Head or Sous Chef in the preparation and presentation of meals;
- Abide by and enforce health codes and cleanliness standards in the kitchen and food storage areas;
- Train and supervise junior chefs, including in best practices, safety and cleanliness standards;
- Check for plating accuracy (garnish, portion size, correct serving dish etc.).